Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Did Wed Bring

It was another lazy day.  We ended the day at Paul and Muffy's - just a quater mile away.   We had a great dinner, and it was not Italian!!

We ran the pool temp up to the mid 90's - Hmmmm Good

Jim and I went out to do a little Ham Radio - away from the power line noises of the house.  We set up in a local park working out of the back of the car.  While I was sitting there I spotted a HUGE bird.  It turns out it was a Osprey, at least we think so.  I will go back today to see if I can catch him/her flying.

It was another great day, with great weather.

Bob & Liz

Radio setup in the back of the car.

The operator at the back of the car.

The Plane and the Bird.

Look at that beak - take your eyes right out

Me using the LONG lens.

This one showed up in the back yard

No comments:

Post a Comment